There are many methods and strategies to build your eBay Dropship Business.
However, rarely, if ever, have I seen anyone teach how to build your business, so it's NOT a continuous time-consuming struggle to:
When I was building my business, I thought it was INSANE to believe once I attained my average daily profit goal, I would still have to be a slave to my computer to continually feed my inventory with new listings and HOPE they would sell.
I decided to break the mold by saving all my SOLD LISTINGS by every quarter. After religiously saving these listing for one full year, it didn't take me long to realize I had a full inventory of SOLD LISTINGS that I could simply CREATE NEW in every quarter.
Already priced for profit in its highest buying season, optimized to rank high, the speculation guess work if it would sell.....was GONE!
Four years later, my previously sold listings now represents 98% of my inventory with the remaining 2% adding new (trendy) listings, i have more freedom to spend time enjoying the fruits of my labor, actually feeling success!
Rather than me always needing to work my business, its now... working for me! :)
Every quarter, I refer to last years previously sold listings and simply create new, exactly as I created it to sell when sold. Oh yes, sometimes requiring the need to adjust price due to cost changes from suppliers, my bottom line profit remains the same.
In Coaching eBay DropShip Sellers, I found almost 99% count their sales and just forget about them without realizing they are throwing next year's profits out the door.
You are throwing money away if you let your sold listings slip away......and this is the fine line between succeeding or failing after becoming "burnt out".
To learn how to immediately use this strategy for success...signup for a 1-hour Coach Session, join us or login and watch the Video Tutorial!